Tuesday 23 September 2014

Induction.

On 22nd September, I attended an on campus Induction at Middlesex.

It was a relaxed yet informative day and I left with a definite clearer view of the course.

There was 8 of us, and we started by meeting and getting to know eachother. I was far more relaxed after that, realising that most of us were all in the same boat with similar objectives.

We had a couple of writing exercises, one of which involved writing down individually any questions/aims, not just for the course, but for the future.
Please see my work attached below. I have achieved a lot, but have many more goals and adventures I want to embark on and this was a great exercise to have them infront of you on paper.

One of the main things I learnt from the induction, was about realising how performers, whilst may not be "academics" in the convential way, actually, we most certainly are. With the amount we can learn for dance routines in a short space of time, to the control and discipline with things like diet and vocals, and the knowledge we hold in our area, we absolutely are academics.

I intend to show this with my work throughout this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Live for today, we'll dream tomorrow"